Sunday 13 September 2015

All About Me

My name is Naufal Rafi Hibatullah, but you can call me Naufal. Now I'm 15 years old. I was born in Oita (Japan) at April 24th 2000. I live at Rakata street 37 Bandung 40113. My hobbies are doing sport, sleeping, eating, playing games, and many more. My phone number is 085292130150.
I was student of Darul Hikam Elementary School. Then I studied at 7 Junior High School. And now I’m a student of 3 Senior High School. I have 4 sisters, 3 older sisters and 1 younger sister. My oldest sister studies at SBM ITB. The second one studies at TEKIM ITB. The third one studies at 2 Senior High School. At last, my little sister studies at 5 Junior High School.
My favourite foods are Italian food (pizza, spaghetti, macaroni), Japanese food (Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki, Katsu), fried rice, chicken fillet, noodle, pudding, bread, waffle, crepes, and many more. My favourite drinks are “es campur”, frozen yoghurt, lemon tea, juices (strawberry, mango, orange, I like them all!), ice cream, and many more. I love eating so I like almost any foods and drinks (except “jengkol” or “petay”).
I can play guitar a little bit so I like Sungha Jung. He is a famous korean guitar player. He mastered a lot of songs and now he have 6 albums, they are Perfect Blue (2010), Irony (2011), The Duets (2012), Paint It Acoustic (2013), Monologue (2014), and Two Of Me (2015). I like him because he is inspired me to play guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment